Appalachian Sports Car Club
- Stock: 15x6" Honda 5 spoke aluminum wheels, Race Set-up: Konig Burners (gun metal gray) 16x7", Touring Set-up: Konig Toxxins 17x7.5"
- Stock: Michelin, Race Set-up: Yokohama A520 215/40x16" (37/32), racing valve stems, Touring Set-up: Yokohama A520 205/40x17", racing valve stems and caps
- PowerStop Rotors, AEM Front Brake Pads, EBC 'Green Stuff' Rear Brake Pads, Goodrich Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Eibach Sport Springs (1.5"), Neuspeed Rear Upper and Lower Strut Bars
- A'PEXi N1 Cat-back exhaust, A'PEXi GT Header, AEM Dry Race Set-up, AEM pulleys (red), Castrol Syntec 5w-30, Redline Water Wetter, STP Octane Booster (race), Redline MTL Transmission Fluid
- Sparco Star Seats, Momo Corse 4-point Harness, Broadway Wide Angle Mirror, Momo Cobra Shifter, Seat Belt Pads, APC Brushed Aluminum Dash Kit, APC Eurodash Insert, Carbon Fiber/Aluminum Brake handle
- APC Indiglo Gauge Faces
- Razo Red Aluminum Pedals
- Kenwood MD Player/Receiver, Kenwood 4 Channel Amplifier, Kenwood Subwoofer Amplifier, Boston rally speakers, 2 MTX 10" Subwoofers
- Clifford Concept 600 Alarm
- Custom Silver Graphics, Custom Magnetic Graphics, Red Rear Honda Emblem, Shaved Stock Antenna, Front Emblem Removed
- PIAA HID Headlight Bulbs, Honda Optional Equipment Fog Lights, PIAA Hyperwhite H3 Bulbs, Hyper Bulb Turn Signals
Lancaster Country Corvette Club AutoX - Centerville, PA (April 2000) - 1:03 (1st place E-stock) ASCC Test/Tune - Harrisburg, PA (May 14, 2000) - 36:5 (1st place E-stock) AutoX #1 - Harrisburg, PA (May 28, 2000) - (1st place E-stock)
KAM R(acing) Sports - Reading, PA Konig Wheels PureHonda.com Speed Options Looking for MORE sponsors!!!